Thirst is a vital sign of dehydration. Whether or not this information comes as a surprise, the truth is, if you feel thirsty, you are already dehydrated. Basically that means that, in order to avoid dehydration, you need to avoid reaching the spot where you feel thirsty.
Here are some steps to follow to avoid the never ending thirst in Ramadan:
1.Do not drink juice to break your fast
2. Stick to water only PLEASEE!!!
3. Drink 8-ounce glasses of water twice in suhoor
4. Break your fast with 8-ounce water and dates
5. Carry a 12-ounce water bottle with you while going for tarawee or night prayers
6. Sip water continuously throughout the night till Sehar
7. No use of chugging non stop water glasses in your stomach- This wont help you
8. Choose food with high water content
9. Try to avoid the time spent in humid conditions specially when it comes to heatwaves
10. And please NO JUICE!!!