There’s always a lot we can do with our makeup to make it look new and trendy, and this year brings us some new trends to look forward to. All those photos over Instagram about which trend should go out of the top 4 (Highlighting, Wing Liner, Contouring and On-Point Brows) and its always hard to choose one. But new trends have taken over and allow us to reveal you to them:
- Designer Liners: Yes, you read that right, designer-approved wings are all set to make a trend this year. New ways of applying a liner are being discovered. It’s about time to take your cat-eye flick into your crease and add extra dimension(s) to your regular eyeliner. It’s time to play with some colors, as colorful under-eye liners are back!
- Ruby Red Lips: Red lips have never gone out of trend, but previously the berry and other dark colors had seemed to kind of taken over the red. However, now it is back, from glossy to satin finish, bright red lip will help you rock any look!
- Glittery Eyes: Glittery cut creases prevailed in 2017, and the glitter is ready to stay with some more sparkle added. Whether it’s a subtle shimmery eye-shade across the eyelids, a chunkier version or embellishments for inner corners, or sparkly liner both on upper and lower lash line, you don’t need any special occasion to dare to wear such a look.
- Lip Strobing: Saving a trend from the previous year. Lip strobes were launched last summer and now people are finally catching up on the trend. The iridescent pigments of the glosses help attract focus on the middle of the mouth, making lips look plumped up.
- One-Shade Shadows: Now, that’s the revival of an earlier trend. This spring will be all about eye-shadows in every color of the rainbow. You can go for coral or neon green, or any other single vibrant shade all across your lid and keep the rest of your look subtle.