Accept it or not, our style inspirations often come from our actresses who (most of the times) don’t fail us with their outfit and makeup choices. But when it comes to bridal outfits, jewellery and makeup, do you consider the same? Well if not, then here are some unmarried and supposedly your favorite actresses who have won through their bridal looks and have made it to this list:
- Sajal Aly aka Sassi, has a very minor face yet the bridal jewellery looks absolutely regal on her. Oh and how well can she carry the red (Baraat) as well as the off-white (Valima) color.
- Mawra Hocane aka Sammi, has an adorable face which reflects nothing but innocence. And of course innocent brides are preferred over the clever-looking ones, right rishta aunties?
- Mehwish Hayat, our very own Anushka Sharma, looked nothing less than her Bollywood look-alike in the movie ‘Punjab Nahi Jaungi.’
- Saba Qamar, the Iifa award winner, definitely made a beautiful bride for a bridal shoot. We are all intrigued,when will she announce the big news!?
- Maya Ali aka Manno, has been a bride numerous times in her drama serials but this look has to be the most regal of all. And damn, her makeup is so on point. Are you also waiting for her to turn the rumors into actual news because, we’re too!
- Minal Khan, as we all know her twin, Aiman Khan has already stunned us with her simplicity on her engagement but now we are anxiously waiting for Minal Khan to get in line too. How adorable yet pretty does she look in this simple bridal look!?
- Neelum Munir, the masalay daar chat of the industry, never fails to mesmerize with her beauty. Seems like this outfit was perfectly made for her, right? Right!
- Noor Khan, once upon a time, filled our feed with this bridal shoot of her’s, in which she looked absolutely ravishing. P.S, peach is the most safest option if you’re not into reds and obviously if you want to stun as well as her!