Hey folks! The lively people of Karachi are always on the look out for events like Indie Arts and Crafts show which proved to be the ideal place to enjoy creativity, overbuy thousands of crafting supplies and get some great ideas and inspiration. With leading local and national exhibitors offering some exquisite pieces of art, people were found drooling over the products and appreciating the exhibitors as their work was pleasantly surprising and too cool for everyone.
Firefly and Crafter’s Guild organized this amazing show at Royal Rodale Club on Sunday, July 17th 2016. Of course it wouldn’t have been possible without participation of the amazing and spectacular exhibitors so a huge shout-out to the brands and exhibitors who made it even more special by participating in it.
From display of fiery colorworks to jawdropping handicrafts, baked goodies and chocolate edibles to natural beauty products, Indie Arts and Crafts event turned out to be a real groundbreaking deal not only for the vendors and exhibitors but a sweet treat for the excited visitors who visited the event in large numbers and expressed equal interest in all the stalls.
The #HappinessIsHandmade crafts included a huge variety of home decor items, gifts and lifestyle products, paper crafts, traditional crafts including handwoven products, jewerly, paintings, sceneries, baked edible stuff and leather goodies.
Some of the noteworthy brands which had their stalls set up in the colorful and vibrant festival included:
- Healiv displayed its some amazing body scrubs
- Blends by Sameeya offered stunning hand painted handbags that were fusion of traditional culture and modernity
- Fiori Cafe depicted perfection with its remarkable taste and treat of homemade cakes
- FireFly put up ‘Food for Face’ which are handmade herbal products for skin
- Sara’s Henna, the pioneer of gorgeous white henna presented her skills with henna designs
- Kamaash displayed its skills with interesting and captivating textured paintings
- Bogo offered it’s buy one get one free voucher book which consists interesting discounts and free vouchers on your favorite brands and restaurants
Vogue Amour and team was super impressed to see few brands and their unbelievably beautiful creative work. We would like to show case some glimpses of the show you might have missed. Enjoy.