After we are done sorting out our winter outfits, we tend to look for some deeper lip colors to compliment the season (and of course our outfit). Fall talks for dark colors like matte maroons, sultry browns and bold berries. However, finding those few shades that will look good on us and give a satisfying fall vibe, can be a little intimidating and hard on the pocket. Here, we’ve listed down some must have shades from both High-end and Drugstore brands:
1. Natural Berry: Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in “Bond Girl,” the name is actually enough itself to make us buy it. It’s a perfect everyday shade during fall, which manages to look good during the day as well as at night.
2. Metallic Violet: Huda Beauty Lip Strobe in “Moody.” Metallic lip is the new trend and one cannot help but drool over this gorgeous violet.
3. Chocolate Raspberry: Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in “Killin’ It.”
4. Purple-Toned: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in “Eggplant.” Purples never fail to look gorgeous on the lips, but this lipstick’s creamy texture also feel quite moisturizing.
5. Soft Pink: Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in “Crush.” As fall is not all about berries and browns, you can always throw on a neutral shade. Also the formula is non-drying, perfect for winters.
1. Blue: Maybelline Loaded Bold Lipstick in “Midnight Blue.” Don’t let the colour blue scare you, rocking a blue lip should be your thing this fall.
2. Deep Chocolate Brown: ColourPop Ultra-Matte in “Limbo.” A perfect deep brown that won’t be hard on your wallet either.
3. Cinnamon: NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in “Honeymoon,” it will definitely bring out your inner ‘90s diva and not hard on your pocket either.
4. Natural Pink: Milani Lipstick in “Naturally Chic,” plum it up with this darling shade from Milani if you prefer subtle shades, it’s rich in pigment and contains vitamins A and C.